Tyler turned 4 months old on Saturday but we just had his 4 month well visit today so I wanted to update with his growth stats.
Height – 24 1/2 inches
Weight – 14 lbs 6 oz
The doctor said he is thriving and is a very strong little guy with great muscle tone too. He was impressed with the fine and gross motor skills he is exhibiting so far and put bets on the fact that he will be early in some of the gross motor skills like sitting up and crawling. We shall see! He got 2 shots and a third one orally and barely cried.
Here is a little more about Tyler at 4 months old:
– He is moving all over the place. He is often found in his crib in a different direction and he likes to spin and kick his music on and off.
– He loves to sit up in the bumbo, on our lap or the exersaucer and see the world in a new way.
– He smiles all day long. It literally melts my heart.
– He talks a lot and is starting to giggle in his own way too.
– He lunges at toys from the bumbo and likes to always be holding something.
– He rocks from side to side.
– He can roll belly to back and has done it a number of times.
– He loves to watch Carson play and Carson loves to entertain him.
– He doesn’t sleep that great. He was waking up only once to eat but now sometimes he wakes up to 3 times per night. Ugh.
– He gets so excited when you walk into his room to get him and starts to kick his legs and smile so big at us.
I can go on and on but I will stop now. He is just such a love. It’s amazing that a year ago this week, I found out I was pregnant with him and now he is here and filling our lives with so much love.